- “Basic history and questions family members may have about the 9-11 trails at Guantanamo” A Q&A with Peaceful Tomorrows’ member Colleen Kelly
- A powerpoint history of Guantanamo Bay by Valerie Lucznikowska
- Military Commissions Website: official website for any trial by military commission. Includes all relevant motions and judicial rulings.
- Lawfare blog: all things related to ‘Hard National Security Choices’. Search blog for any issues regarding the commissions, and you’ll get expert, nonpartisan opinion. Also, does a daily summary of commission hearings.
- Carol Rosenberg twitter feed/articles in Miami Herald: no one has reported on Gitmo longer or more extensively than Rosenberg; ‘the dean of Gitmo correspondents’.
- Witness Against Torture: campaign to end torture worldwide
- The Gitmo Observer: Indiana University’s McKinney Sc observers and has compiled excellent resource manuals
- Lawdragon: occasional feature articles on 9-11 case
- Live bloggers from 9-11 case proceedings: (hearings are not televised; unofficial transcripts usually available by next day at mc.mil)
Human Rights First
John Ryan at LawDragon